Thursday, May 17, 2007

Success Ingredient - Just Do It!

Have you tried many things on the Internet and yet do not get the results you want? Are you angry at yourself for not being successful? Find out what is the ONE thing that is holding you back.



One morning I was on my way to work, and when I looked at all the dull and tired faces around me, I finally admitted to myself:

I am tired too.

I am tired of being 'poor'... not having money, not having any freedom...
I am tired of working in a day job that I do not really enjoy...
I am tired of going home every night, all stressed out and confused...
I am tired of not being successful, even with my Internet business...

After all it seemed like everyone else was successful EXCEPT me.

And I felt stupid. I wasn't stupid, but I just FELT that way.

Then it dawned on me...and I have never looked back since then.

Have you gotten to that point with what you are doing on the Internet too? Have you made the money you thought you would or are you still 'spinning your wheels' trying "this", trying "that"?

How many e-books have you read about 'Success'? How many courses have you taken on 'Internet Business'? How many times have you told yourself, "This time I'm REALLY going to take action!"?

Well, it's probably NOT your fault that you have not been successful yet.

Hey wait…do you seriously believe “it’s not YOUR fault?”

You see, if you do believe it’s not your fault, then you are actually looking for someone else to blame for your current circumstances and failures.

But frankly, you have no one else to blame except yourself. It is your fault.

Just like it was MY fault for being poor and working in a job I don't like. I CHOSE it. I chose my life and I have to live through that.

Everyday we choose what we do with our time. No one forces you to do things you do not like; no one forces you to work in a job you hate; no one forces you to be poor. I know this is hard to take, but it is nothing but the truth.

I am not saying you shouldn't take your time and PLAN what you are going to do, but once you have decided that you really, really want to make more money, and you are really, really tired of being poor.... then make that plan and take action on it!

If there is ONE thing that is keeping you from success, it is this.

You are not succeeding because you are THINKING too much about what you should do instead of doing it!

Our world is divided between two kinds of people:
1) Talkers
and…
2) Doers

The question is: Which are you?
A Talker or a Doer?

Be a doer... success comes to those who GET what they want by DOING something each day that brings them closer to their goals.

Even if you make a mistake, doing something is still better than doing nothing.

You can be stupid, ugly or poor, but if you keep doing and keep working towards what YOU WANT you will SUCCEED!

Period. You WILL succeed.

Just do it. Implement this ONE simple piece of personal advice and you will see your success skyrocket.

Are you still thinking?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author: Adrian Ng

Adrian Ng is the co-founder of Internet Success Network, and is inspired to help average folks achieve success on the Internet. Find out more at www.internetsuccessnetwork.com and www.internetsuccessnetwork.blogspot.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Internet Success Network ~


No comments:

Subscribe to this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites